You are currently browsing the monthly archive for February 2010.
1950’s windshield whiper glasses owner: Curtis Holdack
Q: what is that?
A: 50’s windshield wiper glasses from France. Battery operated, perfect for rainy weather.
Q: where did you find them!
A: St Michel Marche, a marvelous flea market outside the city.
Q: what do you love so much about them?
A: the willy wonka effect. When you’re making bombs, bomb fluid can be washed away.
Q: where do you see you see your-self wearing these?
A: On the yaught or at the volcano, or in the cemetery visiting dead relatives.
- 8 ounces lean meat or turkey
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup hot peppers (chopped)
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sugar Twin
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/3 cup xtra low fat cream cheese (shredded)
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat goat cheese (shredded)